What are we developing?
- Knowledge Alliance and Centre of Competence “HR for SME”
- Train the Trainer Curriculum and teaching materials
- Analysis of Best Practices for Workplace Innovations adapted to national conditions
- SME prototypes/classifications
With the constantly increasing shortage of skilled workers, well-directed strategies to recruit and retain well-qualified personnel are becoming ever more important. The questionnaire survey is carried out to assess the companies’ current situation and expected requirements.
We kindly ask for your active cooperation so that we can develop custom-fit offers for sustainable personnel and organizational development, and workplace innovation.
All data will be used exclusively within the framework of the project. No data will be passed on to third parties. The anonymity of persons and companies/organizations is guaranteed. The data protection regulations are met.
Questionnaire 1 is designed for all institutions working with SMEs, i.e. chambers, universities, other business intermediaries and is available in English, German, and Polish. To choose a language simply open the drop-down menu on the upper right side.
Questionnaire 2 is designed for businesses and is available in English, German, Finnish, Latvian, and Polish. To choose a language simply open the drop-down menu on the upper right side.
Questionnaire 3 is an extension of questionnaire 2, including a more detailed self-analysis of (non-) existing Human Resource strategies. It is available in English, German, Finnish, and Latvian. To choose a language simply open the drop-down menu on the upper right side.
- Curricula and teaching materials for further educations programs
- “Employees and Co-Entrepreneurs”
- “Digitization and Human Capital”
- “Innovation Processes”
- Dual Bachelor Program “Corporate Management 4.0”
- Solutions for R&D tasks of SMEs