Who are we working with?
An ambitious project needs a strong and commitment partnership to achieve their goals. In the next three years these eleven partners from Germany, Finland, Poland, and Latvia will work together to ensure smooth cooperation and the development of innovative tools and methods in the field of Workplace Innovations and Human Resources for SMEs around the Baltic Sea Region.
- Baltic Sea Academy e.V. (Lead Partner)
- Satakunta University of Applied Sciences (Finland)
- Baltic Institute of Finland (Finland)
- Gdansk University of Technology (Poland)
- Pomeranian Chamber of Handicrafts for SMEs (Poland)
- Hydromechanika Ltd. (Poland)
- Latvian University (Latvia)
- Latvian Chamber of Commerce and Industry (Latvia)
- Vides Dizains (Latvia)
- Arbeit und Zukunft (Germany)
- Tasowheel Group Oy (Finland)