International Education Conference - Human Resources and Workplace Innovations for SMEs - complete video with chapters
An international consultation and transfer conference was held, which unfortunately could only be conducted online due to the Corona pandemic. At the conference were presented and discussed comprehensive support measures for the realization of workplace innovation in SMEs, which have been developed and successfully tested, evaluated and implemented under different national conditions in various countries.
Please use the following chapters to navigate by clicking on chapters below.
- Welcome, presentation of the project and overview of results
- Qualification needs and Human Resources promotion for SMEs
- Good practices of Workplace Innovations in SMEs
- Discussion round I
- Field report on Workplace Innovation Training for SMEs
- New dual bachelor program „Human Resources and Business Administration”
- Discussion round II
- SME specific R&D tasks on Workplace Innovations
- Field report – Experiences of an SME from Latvia
- Field report – Experiences of an SME from Finland
- Discussion round III
of the project “Innovative Entrepreneurs and Innovation Support for SMEs: Knowledge Alliance Human Resources and Organizational Development” (KA4HR).
A video was made for all the results of the project.
Video 01 introduces the whole project and gives an overview of the individual Results Videos 02 to 13.
Please click on the videos below to watch them.